White yarrow is a pretty flower that is 0.2_ 1m in height. I addition to this, its leaves are evenly distributed that are 2_ 8 m long, it contains ray and disk flowers that are pink and white. stems are spirally arranged and the shape of flowers is round.
Moreover, the propagation of these flowers is quite easy so you can use this as your houseplant. this plant has a strong and sweet scent similar to that of chrysanthemums.
Suitable place for White Yarrow:
To protect white yarrow from any harm it is essential to put it near well_drained soil or in sunny areas. Additionally, it must receive full sun so that its growth becomes fast.
Origin of Flower:
It is native to temperate regions of North America, Asia, and Europe. Moreover, it has been introduced as a feed-in in New Zealand and Australia.
Its genus is Achellia.
The family of this flower is Asteraceae.
Use Of White Yarrow:
Some of the uses of this flower are given below:
- Help to aid brain issues.
- Useful in reduction of anxiety and depression.
- Fighter against inflammation.
- Remove digestive issues.
- Besides that, it also helps to cure fever and cold.
- Interestingly, you can use these flowers as food such as salads.
Tips to better grow this plant:
Here are some tips are given below that you must follow to get better results of your plant:
- Provide Well_ drained and moist soil.
- Fertilization and watering regularly are essential for its better growth.
- Cut off deadhead to regenerate its leaves.
Most Frequent Asked Questions:
1. What is the scientific name of this plant?
The scientific name of this plant is Achelliamillefolium.
2. Is white yarrow is poisonous?
In rare cases, yarrow may be toxic to your pets and can cause dermatitis, urination, and diarrhea.
3. Is it easy to propagate white yarrow?
Yes, you can easily propagate it by providing full sun or moist soil.