Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post. We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get exposure via our social media channels ?
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
- submissions must meet the Creately content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can only have 1 self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative, resource (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (dofollow link) or to your site or to any social media channel in the author bio (dofollow link). You can link to other relevant articles from the Creately blog that may add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to Plant Related website.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images width should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images.
- To submit your article idea, Contact us Using our Email and Social Media (facebook Page)