Magnolia Liliflora flowers are available in pink and purple colors. The blooming time of these flowers is early spring. Additionally, its attractive look constrained you to use it as a houseplant.
Suitable place for Magnolia Liliflora:
Significantly, to grow these flowers healthily it is important to choose slightly acidic soil, well-drained soil along with the full sun.
Origin of Flower: It is native to Southwest China.
Genus: Its genus is Magnolia.
Subgenus: Its subgenus is Magnolia Yulania.
Family: It belongs to the family of Magnoliaceae.
Species: M. Liliflora.
Height: 8ft to 12ft.
Width: 8ft to 12ft.
Plant Type: Tree.
Growth rate: Slow.
Soil PH: Neutral.
Soil Type: Well_drained, partial shade or moist.
Soil Drainage: Good drainage.
Flower Colour: Brown, Gold yellow, Red. Purple.
Value for the garden: Provide fragrance. Showy.
Flower bloom season: Spring.
Flower petals: These have 6 petals.
Flower Size: 3_6 inches.
Leaf color: Green.
Design feature: Hedge.
Exposure: Full sun.
Water needs: Average.
Tips to better grow this plant:
Here are some essential tips are given below that you must follow to protect this plant:
- Fertilization and watering are essential.
- Provide Light shade or full sun area.
- Cut off deadhead to regenerate new leaves.
Most Frequent Asked Questions:
1. What is the Common name of this plant?
The common name of this plant is Jane magnolia, red magnolia, purple magnolia, and Mulan magnolia.
2. What does Magnolia Liliflora symbolize?
These plants symbolize nobility and purity.
3. What is the scientific name of this flower?
The scientific name of this flower is Magnolia.
4. What is the life span of this plant?
The life span of this plant is longer as it can live 80 to 120 years.
5. What are the uses of Magnolia Liliflora?
There are few uses of this plant which are given below:
- Provide good fragrance.
- Attract Butterflies.
- Reduce health issues like anxiety and depression.