Agave Attenuata is known as loin tail, foxtail, or Swann’s neck plant. This plant doesn’t have any fragrance and it is mostly used as an ornamental plant in gardens. This plant always grows in less moist and warm areas.
SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR AGAVE ATTENUATA:
If you want to grow agave attentuata in your garden then you have to make sure that the soil is a mixture of sand and gravel. This plant grows well in warm areas so it’s important to provide full-day sunlight. Besides that make sure that the soil is well-drained otherwise the roots of this plant will get rotten and your plant will die soon.
ORIGIN OF AGAVE ATTENUATA :
The origin of agave attentuata is basically from west Mexico.
GENIUS OF AGAVE ATTENUATA:
The genius of this plant is Agave.
This plant belongs to the Asparagaceae family.
The subcategory of this plant includes loin tail attenuata , foxtail attenuata Swann’s neck attenuata plant.
TIPS TO GROW :
If you want to grow a century plant in your garden then must follow all the tips mentioned below.
- This plant grows in fully drained soil.
- You have to mix the sand, soil and gravel to grow this plant perfectly.
- This plant doesn’t require moisture so avoid watering it daily.
- You have to provide maximum sunlight to agave attenuata for its growth and maintenance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Is this poisonous?
Its juice and outermost layer can cause damage and irritation to the skin.
2. Is it possible to cut and replant this plant?
Of course, you can cut and replant Agave attenuata but you have to be patient because this plant will take time to grow its roots.
3. Is this plant expensive or not?
Yes, this plant is a little expensive as compared to other garden plants but not too much.